- Feb 25, 2017 How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer? I go to remove a program but teamviewer is not there. But when i click on the start button on the bottom left and type teamviewer, it does show up teamviewer QS 5.1 etc.
- TeamViewer Host is a third party application that provides additional functionality to OS X system and enjoys a popularity among Mac users. However, instead of installing it by dragging its icon to the Application folder, uninstalling TeamViewer Host may need you to do more than a simple drag-and-drop to the Trash.
- Step 1 Download and install Mac Cleaner Once you have installed Mac TeamViewer uninstaller, you can launch the program on your Mac. Choose the “Toolkit” menu and select the “Uninstall” option. It enables you to remove and uninstall TeamViewer app as well as the cache files.
There are a huge number of specialized applications, such as Teamviewer, that allow you to remotely access another computer, but if you want to connect to someone else’s Mac without using third-party software, then there is one cool way.
Most Mac apps are self-contained, and the trash-to-delete option works on all versions of Mac OS X and later. In most circumstances you can take the drag-and-drop way to delete TeamViewer 12.0.81279 from your computer. Here’s the regular steps to uninstall TeamViewer 12.0.81279 on Mac. Apr 24, 2015 This tutorial will cover how to install TeamViewer on Macs, as well as how to configure a personal password.
In this article we will tell you how to remotely see the desktop of someone else’s Mac using iMessage.
Read more: How to Block Any Incoming Network Connections in macOS?
How to Access Mac Display Remotely Using Message
Starting with OS X El Capitan, iMessages introduced the “Screen Sharing” feature, thanks to which it would be easy to access a remote Mac:
- Launch Messages on the Mac, find the contact you want to connect to to gain access to the display and tap on it;
- Click on the menu bar Details -> Invite to share my screen or Request access to the general screen;
- The user will be prompted to see the display of another Mac or showcase his own. Click the “Accept” button;
- Wait until the connection process is completed, it may take some time;
- After this action, a window will appear with all the contents of the desktop of the remote user. At the same time, voice communication is activated, and quite high quality;
- The remote access icon will be displayed in the menu bar, where you can optionally mute the microphone or completely terminate the sharing session.
Unfortunately, the described method is only suitable for Mac owners. To access the Remote Screen, the PC owner will have to use programs such as VNC or TeamViewer. You can use guide from this article: How to Remote Control a Mac with Screen Sharing in macOS?
I would like to try it.
- Version: 2.50.01
- File Size: 3.8M
- Systems: Mac OS X 10.9+
This article is teaching you how to correctly remove TeamViewer Host in Mac OS X. Before performing the removal, let’s get to know more about Mac OS X, so that we will be able to safely, completely remove TeamViewer Host .
Over the years, Mac OS has never given up on the desktop market. Evolved from Mac OS 9 to X, it went through eleven significant upgrades -- Cheetah, Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite, becoming more and more adaptive and user-friendly. The El Capitandu version in particular, fixed many bugs while a lot of new features have been added, and system security has been greatly enhanced as well. From these improvements, more and more developers find business opportunities and engage in designing apps for Mac. However, due to the distinctiveness of Mac OS X, its uninstallation can be quite distinctive to former Windows users, who might need a bit more operating system knowledge instead of simply dropping an app down the Trash.
So, how should we correctly, completely remove TeamViewer Host ?Download Mac App Remover
Generally, Manual Removal Requires the Following Steps:
Step 1: open the Activity Monitor, and search for the processes related to TeamViewer Host , then quit them one by one.
Step 2: Check whether TeamViewer Host has its own built-in uninstaller. If it does, we use it. How to find its uninstaller?
- 2.1 Go to Find -> Go -> Application
- 2.2 Locate TeamViewer Host , right-click on it then select Show Package Contents
- 2.3 See if there is any file with “uninstall” or “remove” in its name, which should be the built-in uninstaller of an application. And we run it to activate the removal.
Step 3: If TeamViewer Host doesn’t have its own uninstaller or you can’t find it, the operations can be a bit complicated.Download Mac App Remover
- 3.1 In the upper-right corner of your screen, click the Magnifier icon to open Spotlight Search. Type “TeamViewer Host ” in the box, and you will see the related folder(s)/file(s). According to the result, respectively drag it (them) to the Trash.
- 3.2 To fully remove TeamViewer Host , we need to check the following folders for its remaining files, whose name should contain “TeamViewer Host .”
- 3.2.1 Application Support
- 3.2.2 Caches
- 3.2.3 Containers
- 3.2.4 Frameworks
- 3.2.5 Logs
- 3.2.6 Preferences
- 3.2.7 Saved Application State
- 3.2.8 WebKit
- 3.3 Some files of TeamViewer Host could be set as “Read only”, so to find those files we shall change the settings to “Everyone > Read & Write.”
Performing the above steps should perfectly remove TeamViewer Host .
Although the manual uninstallation is able to remove the apps you don’t want, it may take much time, and not everyone is tech-savvy enough to do that without involving in possible risks, for example, the mistaken deletion that leads to system crash.
To spare yourself the unsafe elements, you might as well try out a professional third-part tool, like MacRemover -- a small-sized but powerful Mac App uninstaller that supports the One Click Remove feature.
How to Remove TeamViewer Host with MacRemover?
How To Remove Teamviewer Data Mac Os 10Download Mac App Remover
Teamviewer For Mac
- 1> Download MacRemover.
- 2> Run it, select TeamViewer Host in the list of installed applications, then click the “Run Analysis” button.
- 3> MacRemover will analyze the installation information of TeamViewer Host .
- 4> After the analysis, click “Complete Uninstall” to perfectly remove TeamViewer Host .
Manual Removal & Auto Removal - How to Choose?
- 1> If you are a sophisticated user of Mac OS X and know well of its operating theory, then you can consider manual removal.
- 2> If you are a newbie to Mac OS X, then a third-party removal tool is suggested. Because these tools can automatically analyze & recognize the files which need to be deleted, and save a lot of time that you can spend working on your Mac.